Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vanilla Body Spray What To Wear With Vanilla Body Spray ?

What to wear with vanilla body spray ? - vanilla body spray

This is probably the stupidest question of the efficient administration read mode, but I have to ask. XD


If I get a little OCD when it comes to coodinating ouffits, worth a lot of OCD. Do you need to fit my shoes and my wallet and I choose a perfume or body spray that I think would go well with my ouff. (I mean, if he wears a Hawaiian shirt, you wouldnt want to smell chocolate. Haha)


My question to all the girls that you just spray the body with Vanilla (Bath and Body Works) for my birthday. If you can imagine ouff go with the smell that smells ouff?



Thank you for advice and opinions. :)

2 comments:

VeggieTa... said...

I am also with perfume and clothes!
I want something that is light in color, like beige or pastel can use color brown. And I wear, jewelry, and wear fine hair with a tiara or a low ponytail.

ceenpeen said...

I do too! Depending on my mood and what I am doing that at night or wear. I went with warm colors and neautrals kata. The problem Browns, oranges, yellow, white, cream. Jeans, jacket and boots!

Post a Comment