Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hep B More Condition_symptoms If I Want To Get A Hep-B Titer Test, Should I Call A Family Doc? Internal-med Doc Or Call The Path-lab Direct?

If I want to get a Hep-B titer test, should I call a family doc? internal-med doc or call the path-lab direct? - hep b more condition_symptoms

I have 3 shots of the vaccine against hepatitis B, the last year and my doctor sends the results to me over the phone. I have never seen the lab results. Well, I doubt, I have another test from another source, but I do not know if I by a new or different, more specialized doctor to get a family doctor, or maybe just need to go call directly to the pathology laboratory. Thank you!

2 comments:

curious said...

Uh, I think it must go through a family doctor for a prescription for it. If you have any problems with you the last time - to another doctor.

I mean, it's crazy - your doctor will even let you know the results of a lifetime of potentially dangerous disease? It is a very good doctor. I would definitely change doctors if I were you.

Black said...

www.lef.org

Post a Comment