Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Of Digital8 Great Affordable 8gb Sdhc Card Sony Digital8 Video Poor Quality-How Can I Improve Video Quality?

Sony Digital8 Video Poor Quality-How Can I Improve Video Quality? - of digital8 great affordable 8gb sdhc card

(1) I have a Sony DCR-TRV460 NTSC Digital8 video camera. Intel Centrino laptop I'm using the Firewire cable capture.While video looks good jump on the LCD of the camera, and when it played on television, the quality is terrible when it is compressed in MPEG or preview similar.I "in Windows Movie used Maker2, Adobe Premier and improvements.Can this creator EasyDVD not improve at all? Pls suggest other methods of capture / compression, better video capture / editing software, Premiere or Movie Maker2.
(2). If this can not be improved, I would buy a video camera for $ 1000 more to ~ 1500.I large differences in the holidays, including low light, and take pictures in my desire camcorder.I excellent video quality, even if it is packed in VCD format. Pls suggest models.
(3). Is there an advantage of the HD-DVD or mini DV video camera? If so, how?

0 comments:

Post a Comment