Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Moms Who Spank Hairbrush Over Her Knee Worst Spanking Ever?

Worst spanking ever? - moms who spank hairbrush over her knee

I wonder what was worse for all the history of spanking. In the 18, but when I was 16 I crashed my parents car he drove too fast at night. The next day my mother said she would take over. My father agreed. After dinner tonight I went to my room. My mother was deployed with his 3rd I was struck with the last 10 years. As always, hairbrush, belt, and a thin branch. I've never been a game of ass naked before, so this does not bother me beat up. I am above the knee to the brush and said "no no no, pants and shorts today. I asked, but she said, are at some point, if I resist double my shots. So I have pants and underwear. Well before my mother. brushes suck. The top of the knee. A 5 minutes. So I got up and told me he slept with a pillow under my ass. 5 minutes of the tape and then 5 branches in order. I could not move my ass was so swollen . I had marks week and was beaten. What's yours? suck worse than my

0 comments:

Post a Comment